jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hi again I have 2 questions about gauging your ears. How fast is too fast but st

1. profile image46
    swanson85posted 7 years ago

Hi again I have 2 questions about gauging your ears. How fast is too fast but still safe And

I am in the process of gauging my ears to 0 and this is how fast I did it I am currently at 2 and started at 24. after one week I went from 24 to a 14 gauge after 2 weeks I went from 14 to 8 gauge and after 3 weeks i am at 2 gauge no complications and am gratefully. I did use baby oil for the last stretch it was painful.

what can I put in or on my ear if my employer dose not approve of my gauged ears I am in the process of gauging to 0.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If your employer does not approve of gauged ears, it means you either will have to give them up, or get another job.  Unlike with regular ear piercings, taking out the jewelry does nothing to reduce the appearance of the large size holes.

3. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I would not recommend further gauging or you are risking your job. In these times, jobs can be hard to come by, and gauging your ears just isn't worth a job. There is nothing that you can do to make the stretch less noticeable. Sometimes peach colored plugs help if they match your skin tone, but the piercing will still be quite noticeable.

You did rush by the way, patience is a virtue and the faster you stretch, the more potential complications you will have.

You need to decide if stretched ears is worth unemployment.

4. 1150kaylamichelle profile image55
    1150kaylamichelleposted 7 years ago

there are gauges that simply look like diamonds. They're plugs though. i have 6g.

5. dannilove profile image61
    danniloveposted 4 years ago

They make skin colored plugs that have normal piercing sized holes in them so you can even wear normal earrings with them. http://www.squidoo.com/hider-plugs

working