jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What are the most comfortable bra for men to wear

1. profile image48
    Margaret Laceposted 7 years ago

What are the most comfortable bra for men to wear

Would a gel bra be a better buy than a padded bra

2. profile image50
    Modalposted 7 years ago

If the bra the isn't going to be supporting silicone breast forms or his own breast tissue, then a wire-free bra would be the most comfortable.
    However, silicone forms usually require an underwire bra for support.

A gel bra would look and feel more natural than a padded bra and would be a better buy.

3. profile image49
    innercomfortposted 7 years ago

I prefer seamless underwire bras with breast forms. Something that really helps are "no-slip" straps that are close together in the rear so they don't slip off shoulders. And the most basic thing you should do is to get a bra that fits!

4. profile image48
    steveoh76310posted 7 years ago

I prefer a nice soft all cotton nursing bra, it is comfortable all day and absorbs easily any persperation caused by the extra layer of clothing.

5. profile image46
    michellesamposted 7 years ago

I like silk bras or cotten bras or no bras at all

6. Christopher Floyd profile image60
    Christopher Floydposted 7 years ago

I gotta agree with Michellesam's no bra idea. Because, well... I don't wear a bra. Seriously, not even on Halloween.

7. profile image46
    Steveyk75posted 7 years ago

I have ordered bras (for men, not women) from xdress.com, and have been quite happy with them.

8. profile image53
    donaldlynposted 7 years ago

Barelythere #103 comfort bras, mamia bras, satin bras

9. profile image53
    Rustyrustynailposted 7 years ago

I like sheer nylon seamless (usually underwired) bras unpadded since my experimant with fenugreek last year worked so well and has left me able to fill a 38B quite nicely.  I also have gel bras, but wear them less often. They are also harder to hide when going out

10. albc profile image59
    albcposted 7 years ago

You better ask the salesgirl in your local clothing store..

11. profile image50
    lingerieloverposted 6 years ago

I think there is no one answer. I wear bras for years and use different ones.
    During the summer I prefer light satin bras. Very much I like bras with formed cups.
    And it depends wether you wear forms with your bra or not.
    What I find very comfortable with a girdle is a longline bra.
    So you see  it´s not easy. All of us who like to wear bras have the choice.

12. profile image50
    me25andsexyposted 6 years ago

im a guy and a 38B if you need a bra for support then i would go to the bra section in any store and see what size you are. i love sports bras or shirts with shelf bras they support and look great but i do have a regular bra for when i want to wear something little less.

working