jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do Gentlemen prefer Blondes? Is this a myth or reality?

1. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Do Gentlemen prefer Blondes?  Is this a myth or reality?

2. Diane Inside profile image79
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

Some men do prefer blondes, However I wouldn't call them Gentlemen.

3. tjhooper profile image75
    tjhooperposted 7 years ago

myth. All guys have their preferences. Blonds may appear more fun and attractive, but they also carry the stereotype of ditzy. I know for myself, I need a good level headed woman. Someone I can grow old with and not have to feel like I'm baby sitting her 24/7

Right now I have been dating a brunette for 4 years that is absolutely amazing.

4. nimra siara profile image53
    nimra siaraposted 7 years ago

i think its reality because you'll find 2 3 boys with a blondie as compared to a common,natural coloured hair girl

5. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

Are we talking about gentlemen here or just MEN? In any case, it's just another stereo typical belief that totally varies according to individual tastes and preferences. Besides, what with all the dyes available on the market now, anyone can be a blonde one day and a brunette the next! wink

6. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

It's nonsense engendered by Hollywood when they showed men losing their senses and the ability to talk clearly each time a pretty young blonde girl came on the scene.

7. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

I have had my share of blonde partners and as a blonde as well have found that the saying works both ways. Many women also prefer blonde guys lol. However, it is not a hair color alone that denotes the attractiveness of the opposite sex. It is a personal preference for most.