jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how can i amke my nails look nive and attractive without spendin much money lik

1. profile image44
    tahiyaposted 7 years ago

how can i amke  my nails look nive and attractive without spendin much money like buyin stickers...

and other  stuffs with just normal colours how can i make it look nice and attractibe?

2. Spider Girl profile image66
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

You should try nail art, just google the term and you'll find plenty of ideas how to make your nails look fantastic with a little creativity and simply no cost (all you need is 2-3 shades of nail color)!

3. profile image50
    meghancsmithnjposted 7 years ago

I invested about 6 dollars in a good nail buffer...this was a miracle worker! Each time I do my nails, I remove my polish, buff every nail properly, use a base coat and a pretty colored coat, then a strong top coat.  I also bought an inexpensive cuticle cutter and oil...that really is an easy way to keep my cuticles healthy.  Also, use a good lotion to keep your hands soft and pretty...You don't need to go to a salon at all!  Have fun and make a spa like environment when you do your nails/toes...soft music, candles with your favorite scents, soak in a foot bath, give yourself an inexpensive facial at the same time. Invite some girlfriends over and have a spa night...

4. Kevin Peter profile image71
    Kevin Peterposted 7 years ago

if you don’t want to spend much money then best and useful techniques to make your nails attractive is always rub the lemon on nails which gives it too much shine and whiteness. If you don’t want to buy stickers and you can purchase nail polish of stars in it which gives a brilliant look to your nails.

working