jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you prefer to buy a hat, t-shirt or bag for yourself if buying a brand name ?

1. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Do you prefer to buy a hat, t-shirt or bag for yourself if buying a brand name ?

If you were going to buy one item either a hat , t,shirt with a slogan or a bag with a picture on it which would you buy for yourself or friend ?

2. M.s Fowler profile image40
    M.s Fowlerposted 7 years ago

t shirt with a slogan but for my friend bag with logo!

3. profile image46
    moxie126posted 7 years ago

Personally I prefer a brand name T shirt. My daughter would prefer the hat though.

4. profile image44
    Nornaposted 7 years ago

first i would buy for myself , and i often wonder about the online store for bags buying, and i also know some stores better reputation, you can try it

www.bags-buying.com
    www.coach-buying.com

just cool web, worth it!

5. jennyhamply profile image55
    jennyhamplyposted 7 years ago

i love brand fashion accessories, no matter handbags, wallets or clothes, but that spend me much money, so i have to consider replica things, last year i try to buy replica products, and i accepted it. replica products are good if you choose
    the right website to buy, suggest a website to you, I trust it, and
    often buy fashion accessories from this website.
    http://www.bagsbeauty.com
    Enjoy yourself.

6. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

I think the bag because that is what I would use the most, so it'd need to be good quality.  I love cute handbags!

7. tinaweha profile image66
    tinawehaposted 7 years ago

brand names mean nothing to me. design is what counts. I would never buy a hat or anything else with a slogan or a photo, so I'm not in your demographics.  I would only buy it for a friend if I were trying to embarrass him or her.

8. Wilsonsorin2011 profile image56
    Wilsonsorin2011posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5636856_f260.jpg

I always choose the t-shirts with slogan because i like the funny t-shirts and always wear it.I am buying it online from www.printmonkey.co.uk/T-Shirts-and-Hoodies/ with great discount...

working