jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what makes girl smart and beautiful

1. profile image48
    sonakshi_21posted 7 years ago

what makes girl smart and beautiful

2. ZarkoZivkovic profile image77
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

Two things, good looks and a brain that she likes to use. What else???

3. FashionFame profile image60
    FashionFameposted 7 years ago

Girls are anyways smart. They don't have to do anything special for it.

4. peacock413 profile image61
    peacock413posted 7 years ago

Not everyone has to be smart to look beautiful and not everyone has to be beautiful to be smart. i think you should do what you want to do. intelligence is a beauty in itself and though its sometimes hard, women and girls should see that beauty lies on the inside. and being smart is something everyone has. were all good at something.

5. profile image44
    up2046posted 7 years ago

confident and  temperament make girl look nice

6. bayareagreatthing profile image69
    bayareagreatthingposted 7 years ago

Some say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some say beauty is only skin deep while others say beauty comes from within.

Smart can either be someone who is wise, or someone who has knowledge. Many uneducated women have incredible wisdom. Many unwise women are incredibly educated.

My grandmother, at the age of 90, was one of the most beautiful smart, wise women I knew.

7. profile image45
    j.misraposted 7 years ago

I think beauty is something that comes from within. The outer appearance of a girl never matter. It depends how well she can represent herself. Smartness depends upon her personality. It depends how she project herself towards the outer world. Your behavior is the mirror that reflects your beauty. The way she is carrying herself matters a lot.

working