jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think generally at what ages women look the most attractive?

1. Hui (蕙) profile image82
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

Do you think generally at what ages women look the most attractive?

2. moonlake profile image89
    moonlakeposted 6 years ago

I think between 30-35. Your don't look like a baby anymore you look like a woman.

3. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

Women are beautiful at all ages. True beauty comes from within. The outside is superficial.

4. Julip Manor profile image67
    Julip Manorposted 6 years ago

My age of course......all joking aside......It depends on how they take care of themselves not the age

5. northweststarr profile image77
    northweststarrposted 6 years ago

Depends on your qualifiers for attractive.  Everyone has something attractive about them.  I have very nice ankles,  My 84 year-old grandmother has a lovely smile, and my little daughter has great big blue/grey eyes that light up when she's happy.

6. INDIAGUIDE profile image38
    INDIAGUIDEposted 6 years ago

It is the age of 22-27 when women looks beautiful.

7. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..it matters not what is on the outside  its more about what is within that counts !!

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

depending on their lifestyles, i would have to say between 30 and 40 is when women are at their best. this isn't always true but generally speaking this is what i notice.

9. capalynn profile image78
    capalynnposted 6 years ago

I have to agree that I believe women are at their best in the early thirties.  At least, I am in my early thirties, so, while I can't speak for late thirties and forties, I can say that compared to my twenties, I feel and look better than I ever have. 

I wonder if this also has to do with self confidence, becoming more secure with who I am as a person and my own contribution in the world.  As I get older, I seem to increase and confidence/self worth, security, as well as gain a better appreciation and understanding of my place in the world.  That sort of stability really makes a difference on self worth and how one takes care of oneself.

working