jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need some help finding a wedding dress.

1. profile image45
    twiceblessed 86posted 7 years ago

I need some help finding a wedding dress.

Hey. I wrote to you earlier today about a dress I had seen on your page. I asked you about it and you said you couldn't find it anymore. I appreciate that but she has her heart set on this one dress. Can you please tell me who the designer was or who sold it? I just need something to go on. I understand you can't find it and I appreciate the link you sent to the similar dress. Please just tell me who made the original dress I asked about and I'll work on finding it. My future daughter in law is so hoping to find this dress.I'm trying but having no luck,. Thank you so much!!

2. Jennifer M profile image55
    Jennifer Mposted 7 years ago

Has she tried on any other dresses? Seeing something and having something on are completely different types of love. The most beautiful dresses are sometimes a little uncomfortable. Find the one she loves, but definitely try it and others on before laying down the big bucks.

3. profile image45
    twiceblessed 86posted 7 years ago

Hey Jennifer,

No she hasn't. She saw this dress and, because she is much the same size as the model who is wearing it, she really wanted to find it. It has a beautiful back and the neckline and A-line skirt was just what she needed.

All the person who actually included the picture in her posting will tell me is that she "can't find it anymore." I have no idea who the designer is or anything which makes trying to locate one almost impossible.

I would give anything for her to be able to try it on. I just have no idea where to begin to locate it.

Thanks for your reply.

4. profile image50
    fashiongirl67posted 6 years ago

Do you have the picture?If you do,you can try to send to http://www.9lover.com,they can help you!