jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what kind of tattoos do you have?

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image77
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 7 years ago

what kind of tattoos do you have?

2. Tusitala Tom profile image64
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I have three tatoos.  All three were done on my first 'shore leaves' whilst a young sailor in the Australian Navy way back in the 1950s.   The first is a tatoo of a clipper ship  (square rigger) on one forearm.   The second is a tatoo of a medieval shield flanked by flags, the flags are of Australia, England and the United States of America.   This is on my other forearm.   

The third and last was that of three roses, one above the other, with the words, Mum, and Dad tatooded inside.   This is on my upper arm.

They've been on for fifty-six years and are still clear and easily seen.   The tatooist said I had excellent skin for tatooing.  But then, he probably said that to all his customers.

Thank goodness, I woke up myself and stopped at three.   Once they're on, they're on to stay.

3. FuzzyCookie profile image81
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

I dont have any tatoos, but a friend of mine has tatoos all over his hands, on one hand there are leaves and different foliage of new zealand and on other there is some really colorful stuff.

4. Alya rose profile image58
    Alya roseposted 7 years ago

I have the eye of Horus on my wrist and am going to get two more on both my feet^_^

working