10 Ideas to Accessorize Your Little Black Dress

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

10 Ideas to Accessorize Your Little Black Dress

2. CoCoV profile image55
    CoCoVposted 7 years ago

I think a simple black dress that is form fitting with a great stands good a lone, BUT it also makes it pretty simple to wear any jewelry with it. If I'm going for something unique and bold, I usually like to throw on a big chunky neck piece, the ones that acts as a collar these days for a lot of the celebrities's dresses, if not, you can go with a thin long necklace that can be layered or roped around a few times. But don't go over board with wearing a necklace, bracelet, watch and cocktail rings all at once. smile Happy shopping!

3. VaLuptuous profile image61
    VaLuptuousposted 7 years ago

i love simple dress with one big big statement necklaces, if its strapless think of a big chunky bib necklaces made out of turquoise, or yellow, you can go plain and sleek with slier or gold. but the bigger the necklaces is the more beautiful it looks in my opinion. if u do pick a colorful necklaces pick shoes that have the same color in them or are the same color. if u dont a black shoe looks great too. do not mix and match colors between shoes and necklaces, where what you feel is right, if you think you look amazing then you do, and remember less is more!

working