jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think about wearing fake lashes?

1. mathslover profile image85
    mathsloverposted 7 years ago

What do you think about wearing fake lashes?

2. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

I don't like anything fake. Sometimes fake lashes can look cool but also they can ruin your own lashes.

3. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

I think they can be attractive as long as they look semi-realistic. They are distracting if they are not. I would say the ones where you can put them on piece-by-piece are best for looking natural. & they take practice!

For holidays & events, have fun & go wild! smile wear glitter ones, long feather ones..whatever for the fun of it!

4. MissKyra08 profile image56
    MissKyra08posted 7 years ago

Instead of going through the time consuming and fake lashes, just buy Maybelline XXL.  It works just as well as applying fake lashes if not better.  It makes your lashes look really long.

5. Literature Fairy profile image77
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

I love fake lashes, if i want to look funky, I like to go OTT and get the big ones with the feathery bits and different colours, they can be so much fun. But they can also be tricky, and irritating, they definitely take some getting used to!

6. Jamie Brock profile image92
    Jamie Brockposted 7 years ago

I've always wanted to wear fake eyelashes because mine just aren't very defined even with mascara... I think they fake lashes are awesome as long as they aren't too over the top- I mean, they have to look natural yet defined.