jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who is your FAVORITE Shoe Designer?

1. HeelShields profile image58
    HeelShieldsposted 7 years ago

Who is your FAVORITE Shoe Designer?

Previously someone asked about favorite fashion designers, however, fashion and shoes are different.  You can put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and still need a fabulous pair of shoes to make it an outfit.

2. Pinkchic18 profile image73
    Pinkchic18posted 7 years ago

Nina shoes are my favorite - they're gorgeous smile

3. Kavitamartin12 profile image54
    Kavitamartin12posted 7 years ago

Ariat is my favorite Shoe Designer. Ariat offers the most advanced footwear.

Check here Wholesale Footwear Suppliers...........

http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk/ukwhole … -81_1.html

4. simplibluesocks profile image57
    simplibluesocksposted 7 years ago

*gasp* how can i choose? oh! so many lovely shoes...so little time. i will have to go with Jimmy Choo- he is consistent and his new collection is...*sigh*

close second runner up is nina. very close.

5. profile image0
    SamRazposted 7 years ago

For my crazier taste - Nicholas Kirkwood, Azzedine Alaia
    Classic - Chanel, Christian Louboutin

6. skalicia profile image61
    skaliciaposted 6 years ago

I love all things shoes!  But if I had to pick I'd go with Cole Haan because the shoes are fun but also comfortable!

7. jonywoker profile image58
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

Alexander McQueen is my favourite Shoe designer.If you want to get latest collection for shoe,Visit Shiang in UK.

Shiang brings you exquisitely crafted Designer Handbags, Designer Shoes and Accessories all handmade by leading artists.

8. shoeclub profile image59
    shoeclubposted 5 years ago

I don't usually buy expensive designer shoes, but I have a couple pairs of Jimmy Choo's that I ADORE!

For less expensive shoes I am a big fan of Steve Madden. You can find a lot of his styles online for pretty good prices.