jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Black Leather boots - Knee High :)

1. sydneyberyl profile image57
    sydneyberylposted 7 years ago

Black Leather boots - Knee High smile

Where can i find black leather knee high boots with a 2-4 inch heels and that are somewhat affordable? ... Anyone have any ideas where to go?

2. shaekelly profile image66
    shaekellyposted 7 years ago

Check out my hub on 10 great christmas gifts. You should try Shi by Journey's, the online address i can't remember, I also have a hub called Give'em the boot look at that one as well , I actually have a pic of a Colin stuart thight high that has a black leather tall boot almost identical you can get those for about 59,00 from victoriassecret.com. You may want to try aldo's and bakersshoes.com. Let me know if I can be anymore assistance. Oh yeah I almost forgot I have some great amazon ads running on both of these hubs with boots. And you can try endless.com, macy's and belk are all running boot sales now. Good luck , please follow me , I can help you find any fashion and cut the cost.

3. chrissie123 profile image61
    chrissie123posted 7 years ago

Payless, rack room shoes, ebay, other online stores, many options hopes this helps!

4. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

Hmmm, depends on where you live.  If you have a Nordstrom or Nordtrom Rack near you, they always have a great selection.  Otherwise, Amazon.  You can browse their selection without leaving your home and return them if you don't like them.  Good luck!

working