What about "Plus Size" for men my size? I am 6'2" and weigh 260 lbs. I have bo

1. profile image48
    Frustrated in MTposted 7 years ago

What about "Plus Size" for men my size?  I am 6'2" and weigh 260 lbs.  I have bought bras from...

48A to 46B, and they still don't fit like they should.  When measuring my chest, should I include the "added cup size" of my inserts  when ordering?  Buying lingere is somewhat expensive, so I want to get the best value for my money.  Any tips you can didrect my way would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hypnotic Healer profile image56
    Hypnotic Healerposted 7 years ago

Bras for men fit much differently than bras for women.. as women and men are so obvioulsy built differerent. I have designed a cleavage creator bra for men that uses an exisitng set of breast forms, and then is made to fit the man's chest measurements. If you are interested in having something custom made for you, surf on over to www.personaldesignbras.com and drop me a message.. I can make you a bra that you will love and is guranateed to fit you perfectly.

3. jonywoker profile image55
    jonywokerposted 7 years ago

Plus size Bras are depend on Human Body shape.if you are find Plus size Bras,visit D Laso in UK for latest collections of Bras.

D Laso provide an exquisite range of designer bras (including prima donna/plus size), swimwear & accessories from leading brands: Marie Jo, Seaspray.

http://www.dlaso.co.uk/

working