jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you have tatoos, what is your favorite and why? If you don't have a tatoo, b

1. Truckstop Sally profile image60
    Truckstop Sallyposted 7 years ago

If you have tatoos, what is your favorite and why?  If you don't have a tatoo, but fantasize . . .

getting one, what would it be?

2. maticmagister profile image59
    maticmagisterposted 7 years ago

i do have only one tatoo and i have it on my chest. it is a picture of an ankh, an egyptian symbol of everlasting life. smile

3. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Ermmmm Well I'm not sure about tattoos anymore...but last summer when I was single and wild I wanted to get two wings on my bad with the words 'buachaill dana' between then. Buachaill dana means 'Bad boy' in Irish...

lol how tacky...kinda glad I didn't get it now!

4. Mrs asif profile image60
    Mrs asifposted 7 years ago

No i dont have any tatoo i scared because of pain doing tatoo it needle gun

5. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I don't have any but the only thing I could visualize that I could live with would be a heart on my upper shoulder with a banner on it listing the names of my mother, father, sister, and brother. WB

6. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I dont like big tattoo's on women,but its  ok on men though..Is that sexist?

I often think I would like a small butterfly on my but cheek!! But havnt got the nerve  !

7. sturner1 profile image68
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

I've never had a tatoo, but if I did I would want  one on my back. a likeness of queen Nefertti walking beside a river nile, with a pyramid in the background and a crescent moon on my upper back. Im afraid to get one, I'm allergic to iodine, and some tatoo inks have it in them.

working