jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you got offered free plastic surgery what is the one thing you would change a

1. rich_hayles profile image56
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

If you got offered free plastic surgery what is the one thing you would change about yourself?

Even the most attractive people I know have one thing about themselves that they would like improving, so what would it be that you would change if you had the chance?

2. Edlira profile image68
    Edliraposted 7 years ago

Even though there is one thing, or two... or three...lol I don't like about my looks I would never go under procedure. I have this motive "no medicine and no surgery unless it is absolutely necessary". But I don't judge the ones who resort to it, just as long as they preserve their human features and don't end up lóoking like masks or plastic dolls.

3. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

I would change zero, and would offer my surgery to a burns victim or something.

4. tysanders profile image61
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

I would get a little liposuction. Should I be ashamed to admit that?

5. Borsia profile image43
    Borsiaposted 7 years ago

I would go for an eye lift, and may one of these days. I have hated my eyes most of my life.

6. loveingyou profile image55
    loveingyouposted 7 years ago

I don't think I would take the plastic surgery simply because I'm happy with my appearance, and subsequently also uncomfortable of thinking that there's "foreign" materials, so to speak, embedded in my body...

7. SxySophia profile image59
    SxySophiaposted 5 years ago

I would get breast implants first,then work on other things...

8. profile image49
    dynamicfantasticoposted 4 years ago

id get veneers so I could smile again.Im  a single mom of two,one with autism I have neglected myself  a bit

9. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Fix the bad breast reduction. Whatever it takes.