jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you won an opportunity to have plastic surgery would you accept the offer?

1. soozeqsh profile image80
    soozeqshposted 6 years ago

If you won an opportunity to have plastic surgery would you accept the offer?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5270236_f260.jpg

2. stuff4you profile image64
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

10 years from now, yes

I'm 27 years old right now

3. Guanta profile image74
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

Yes.  I used to think I wanted to age gracefully, now I'm not so sure.  Given the opportunity, I would have a grand makeover.

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

No way.  Never. Even though I have a big nose (which you don't see clearly in my pic - it only becomes obvious if I face side-on), I figure if someone has a problem with that, it's their problem, not mine.  (Besides, I don't have to look at my own nose all day...!)  I feel comfortable with how I look in general, even though I'm not gorgeous by societal standards.  Or to put it another way, I feel like I look 'good enough' by my own standards (my standards are that if people don't run away from me screaming, then I look OK!).  So, no need for plastic surgery.  On the other hand, if I was disfigured in a car wreck or something, then I would be keen to get reconstructive surgery.  But not just to 'look better' in general.

Ultimately, I expect people to like me for my personality not for how I look.  If they disregard me based off of non-optimal looks, then they're probably not the type of person I'd want to hang out with anyway.  So with that attitude I would just not be a good candidate for plastic surgery! I just don't care enough about it! So in conclusion, I wouldn't have plastic surgery even if I were actually paid to do it. Intriguing question though!

5. truthfornow profile image81
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

I am kind of scared of plastic surgery or really any kind of surgery so I am not sure I would do it.  I would want to do it, but that scared part might win out.

6. Made profile image61
    Madeposted 6 years ago

I totally agree with Giselle Maine. There are more important things in life to think about than how people look. I would never have plastic surgery.

7. Loveslove profile image60
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

No..definately not..I am happy with what I have

8. profile image0
    kikkibabesposted 6 years ago

I would like to have my nose done as it got broke when i was younger but i don't think i could deal with the pain and although it does get me down im still me at the end of the day.x

9. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I couldn't go through with plastic surgery in any form. I'm not perfect by any means, but couldn't face the thought of going through surgery. I'm happy being me.

10. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Yes, I have had three. I need to finish what I started. I do want a face lift, the loose skin under my arms and the loose skin on my inner thighs all from weight lose.

working