jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your best beauty tip?

1. Edoka Writes profile image59
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

What is your best beauty tip?

Mine is to moisturize from head to toe; lips, feet; your entire body.

2. MickS profile image69
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Don't worry about it, just be yourself and stop living the lie that makes the cosmetics companies rich.  Very few of us are oil paintings, and no amount of cosmetics will change that, why waste money?

3. Anita.. profile image57
    Anita..posted 7 years ago

Hello Edoka....I agree with MickS....my beauty tip is "keeping it simple and be proud of how you look inside because people might fake to like you when you look beautiful but true folks will stick by you even if u are ugly"

hope u like the article I wrote on beauty...

http://hubpages.com/hub/Are-you-beautif … -beautiful

4. Luxor profile image72
    Luxorposted 7 years ago

Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen every single day. It's the single best "anti-aging" skincare product out there, and dirt cheap, too.

5. Cathyrin profile image54
    Cathyrinposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4546139_f260.jpg

Believe in yourself and have confidence of who you are. That is the greatest secret of beauty. No matter what style you love or fashion you are into and even in being simple, you could look beautiful and feel gorgeous if you believe that you are.

6. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 7 years ago

Oh my!  It seems to be working.  My best beauty tip - smiling!

7. Avamum profile image84
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

Drink lots of water - LOTS.....great for skin, hair, and digestion. That said, the most beautiful people I know have an inner peace that seems to illuminate their skin from within...

8. profile image47
    bellalovesmuzicposted 7 years ago

always put on a moisturizer before your makeup or even before you go to sleep it will keep you from geting dry skin and sometimes help with break outs

thxs bellalovesmakeup smile

9. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

Eat well,sleep right and take vitamins and avoid thinking about too much problem.

10. wormdo profile image59
    wormdoposted 7 years ago

Get plenty of sleep. It sounds ridiculously simple but it really does help, especially with your skin.

Closed to reply

working