my great nan had numbers tattooed on her wrist the same style as that that were

1. profile image46
    maxine22posted 7 years ago

my great nan had numbers tattooed on her wrist the same style as that that were given in...

concentration camps. i know she wasnt jewish and wasnt held in a concentration camp is there another meaning to this?

2. michael's son profile image62
    michael's sonposted 7 years ago

Well prison systems all over the world have used this method, not just the germans but if she wasn't ever in any of those, they could have had a very significant meaning to her. they could have been a birthday, a deathdate, a phone number. Or they could have been a set of numbers of her own design. Numerology is a very strange thing, some people have tattoos on individual parts of their body such as the knee with different numbers of significance in order to heal ailnessnes. this is very rare but on the few occasions it has happened, it has tended to work for the individuals. I can't tell you what they meant, but you can do your own research. Find out what the numbers were and look them up on the internet. the only one who can figure it out is you, if you want the answers, you got to find them yourself. Sorry and good luck. smile

working