jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How much time do men spend in front of the mirror?

1. Glamorously Jacob profile image60
    Glamorously Jacobposted 6 years ago

How much time do men spend in front of the mirror?

2. laine harrison profile image44
    laine harrisonposted 6 years ago

as much time as they want too or time given to them, but i guess, they have time when they get the chance to even see the mirror, well except for the vain ones. smile

3. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

As I've told my sisters numerous times before, you would be surprised just how much time men spend in front of the mirror and in the bathroom. . .

4. celebritie profile image85
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

well all men are probably different but my brother is always in the mirror styling his hair. I think he is obsessed with his hair.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

about 45 seconds. if you spend a lot of time in front of the mirror , your not what i consider a man but rather a pretty boy. yes it's kind of an insult but what is called men these days kind of scares me.

6. Le_connaisseur profile image59
    Le_connaisseurposted 6 years ago

30min/day, 4X a week (while working out). I have to be sure I'm doing the rep correctly.

7min/day if I have no workout to do.

7. Stella Faleskes profile image59
    Stella Faleskesposted 6 years ago

Hmmm nice question...well total i spend like 1-1.5 hour during the  day in front of mirror big_smile

8. LittleStash profile image67
    LittleStashposted 6 years ago

From what I see, most spend just a few moments while shaving and getting ready in the morning.  From what I can guess about causes and effects, some may spend waaaay too much time ogling themselves, and on the other hand, some men could frankly do with just a bit more attention to personal hygiene, and a glance in the mirror might help guide that effort a bit now and then.