jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Some women are Overweight,but skinny?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

Some women are Overweight,but skinny?

What is going on with some models?This photo is an model???What do you think?

2. TheBeautysInside profile image59
    TheBeautysInsideposted 6 years ago

I don't think this model is overweight at all. My bet is that the poor girl is anorexic. Anorexia is just gross... dont u think?

3. enlight your soul profile image59
    enlight your soulposted 6 years ago

Now a days it's become a tradition to become skinny but personally to me I don't find any charming beauty in their face. See, she looks like a sick woman...

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

personally, i think women like her are gross. what is the appeal in a woman who's body is so thin that a person can count all their bones by looking at them is beyond me.

5. ii3rittles profile image81
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

This is what the media wants us to think is sexy, beautiful, attractive, ect. They use these women to make other women buy diet pills, weight loss machines, special diets, ect. It's all about money. It's not the model's fault, in a sense... She's getting paid to be skinny. My guess is she uses drugs to stay that thin, or anorexia.

6. downpourofwords profile image41
    downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago

eeks. Even in the dreams, a man would not think about a girl as seen in this picture. It's too skinny. Rather under-nourished, starving looks.

7. Guanta profile image74
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

How very sad, to be this thin you would also be nutritionally bankrupt.  Many of these young models, unfortunately don't realize the consequenses that these conditions will bring them.