jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you brush your teeth every day?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

Do you brush your teeth every day?

2. breathing profile image58
    breathingposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do. I usually brush my teeth twice in 24 hours. Its keep my mouth and teeth fresh. And I feel more comfortable to do this.

3. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

I brush my teeth in the morning when I get up, I really feel very much comfortable all the day.I also replace my tooth brush after three months.

4. reena_yadav profile image78
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

Yes, twice every day. Once in the morning and again the evening. It keeps my mouth & breath fresh.

5. AnkushKohli profile image83
    AnkushKohliposted 6 years ago

I do twice a day ,in morning and night. It protect my teeth from germs and feel fresh.

6. Ella Robinson profile image60
    Ella Robinsonposted 6 years ago

why?.......don't you? lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha sorry i had to write something sarcastic! Has to be the funniest question asked!

7. seriousnuts profile image68
    seriousnutsposted 6 years ago

Yes, twice daily. Right after I wake up in the morning and right before going to bed at night. It keeps my mouth healthy, and prevents bacteria buildup that might lead to gingivitis.

8. twilanelson profile image59
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

Yes, several times a day.  I am trying not to damage my enamel but I need my teeth to feel shiny and clean.

9. Smart is Good profile image59
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

Yes, If you don't you can develop bacteria and your teeth will rott. It's recommended to brush it minimum 3 times aday after every meal, but I do it twice. Throw in some Listerine, too!

10. thedentists profile image61
    thedentistsposted 6 years ago

Well you should. And preferably using an electric toothbrush as it is generally more effective.

working