jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does always looking fashionable in school means less time spend on school work ?

1. Lousimon profile image52
    Lousimonposted 6 years ago

Does always looking fashionable in school means less time spend on school work ?

You always looking Gorgeous, and Fabulous in school. Make-up on point, and outfit is outstanding. People admiring you but when it comes to school, they think you don't care. They only think that because of your apperance.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5262082_f260.jpg

2. Jennie Demario profile image41
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

This is a good question.  I see your point about the potential judgement's people might make about you.  But on the other hand I always felt like if I was looking good I would be more confident.  When I am feeling confident I would be more likely to participate in class and be more present in general.  When I was feeling self conscious I would just be trying to hide in the back and would not be focused on learning at all.

3. hazelbrown profile image94
    hazelbrownposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends on how much time you're spending to look the way you want.  If you have to get up at 5am to get ready for school, which means you're exhausted by 9pm, then you might not have time to focus on your schoolwork.  I agree with the other poster that you will be more confident if you think you look good, so you probably need to spend at least some time on your appearance.  Remember though, you want to do well in school and that is more important than looks any day!!

4. puddingicecream profile image76
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

It really depends. Some people might be like that but there are definitely people who do great at school but are also fashionable and gorgeous.

working