jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are tattoo's addictive

1. shamani67 profile image60
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

Are tattoo's addictive

I found that after I had my first tattoo done I wanted more. I now have 11 which are well hidden from view. Mine are all based around the North American Indian. Tell me about yours and if you find they are addictive.

2. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

They are absolutely addictive. Every friend of mine who has been inked is either in the process of or planning a sleeve. I got my first "moto tat" when I was in the military. Thankfully, it was the only military-related tat I ever got. In roughly a two-year period, I spent well over $2,000 on ink; ending up with two major pieces on my back, left arm sleeve, 3 on my right arm, one on my chest, and one on my ribs. My right arm is mostly tribal, but I am hoping to sleeve the entire thing and make it look less like a tribal design. Several are Norse runes or symbols relevant to war and battle.

3. moonfairy profile image82
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

they are addicting. but I wonder why you're hiding yours? People usually ink because they have a story to tell...and yours must be wonderful as well??? I have one...on my lower back. It's beautiful "forget me not" flowers. My husband has tats as well...all representative of something in his life. tats tell stories...what's yours?

4. shamani67 profile image60
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

Thanks guys for your answers. The reason mine are hidden are due to the fact that I owned and ran my own security business for 18 years and you really did not want them to be on show. I am very proud of them however and my partner gets to see them in all their glory. I have photos, but would only send them via email. Would love to see your tattoo's - both of you. Come on. Let me see. Please. LOL

5. beautyspot2010 profile image58
    beautyspot2010posted 6 years ago

Yes very , i had one little one and then decided to go back and have another larger on on my back and also one on my foot but im still wanting more

working