jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to keep facial skin smooth?

1. retellect profile image76
    retellectposted 6 years ago

How to keep facial skin smooth?

2. Ana Neto profile image58
    Ana Netoposted 6 years ago

Home treatments can restore the luster and softness of a tired and withered skin. And who does not like a skin soft as silk? All aim to have a baby skin, and one of the most widely used treatments to achieve a smooth skin is exfoliation.

An exfoliating cream improves skin texture, leaving it more uniform, because it removes dead skin cells.

The removal of dead cells allows the skin to appear clean, this effect rejuvenates the skin, and the difference can be felt throughout the body, especially in the face.

Constantly exposed to sunlight, dust and pollution, the skin needs a special affection to regain softness stolen by these external aggressions.

The use of vegetable loofah daily baths constantly through a vigorous massage reactivates the blood circulation while softening skin.

There are exfoliating specific to each area of ??the body: face, feet, hands, etc.., But with products withdrawn from the cabinet can do at home exfoliant that one of the good results.

Honey, oats, salt, sugar, these ingredients that would normally go to the inside of people's bodies, have proven they can also do wonders on the outside.

Learn three wonderful homemade recipes, and leave your skin beautiful.

Massage to soften and exfoliate

Mix the honey and oatmeal until a paste consistency. Cover your face with a thin layer of the folder and do a light massage with circular movements for about five minutes. Remove with warm water.

Exfoliating ingrown hair (to make shaving more efficient)

2 spoons (soup) of salt
    2 spoons (soup) of honey

Mix the salt and honey until smooth. Two days before waxing, spread the cream on the legs and groin, making circular motions. Finally, wash the area with warm water and apply moisturizer.

Mascara scrub hands

2 teaspoons honey
    1 teaspoon of sugar

Mix sugar and honey and have a massage for five minutes on the back and palms. Then rinse. This mask can be applied once a week.

3. emichael profile image78
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

We have weird weather down here, and so my skin is sometimes dry, sometimes oily, and sometimes both at the same time. I also have issues with Eczema.

Something I've tried recently with fairly good results is Neem Oil. They make it in bar soap form, and it is very, very gentle.

Here it is on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Strength- … amp;sr=8-1

I use it twice a day, and it makes my skin feel great. I still have to use Hydrocortisone for the Eczema, but it has definitely helped balance my skin.

Hope that helps!

4. vaishnavi iyengar profile image58
    vaishnavi iyengarposted 6 years ago

daily cleanse two times nt mre dn 2 times,always use plain water for beautifull skin and as per smooth skin , tak a rose flower tak al its petals grind it to a paste and apply this with 3 or 4 drops of lemon u wil notice glowful,beautiful and smooth skin

5. Windclimber profile image81
    Windclimberposted 6 years ago

Believe it or not, the answer is "friendly" bacteria!

You've probably seen TV ads for yogurt with extra Acidophilus bacteria.  You can also get Acidophilus milk, but the easiest, least expensive way is tablets or vegicaps.

So how does something you eat, something that goes to the very inside of your body, help the very outside of your body?  Well, remember that technically speaking your skin is the largest (by weight) ORGAN of your body.  You can scrub it and put all kinds of lotions on it, but the healthier it is from the inside out, the better off you'll be.  Acidophilus works like Dow's "scrubbing bubbles" on your upper intestine; Bifidus lives in your lower intestine.  I thought your intestines were like slick tubes, but they're not: they have a ba-zillion little folds in them.  It's estimated that the surface area of your upper intestine is equal to that of a tennis court!  So, these scrubbing bubble friendly bacteria clean the inside surface of your intestine, enabling you to absorb more of the vitamins and minerals and protein and good stuff from whatever you eat, and that allows all your organs to function better.  Also, Acidophilus itself produces a vitamin or vitamin enzyme, I forget.

The bottom line is this: no matter what, you WILL have bacteria living inside you, so you might as well have good, friendly bacteria (which, btw, also helps you by crowding out the "bad" bacteria.)  No, you won't see a change overnight like you might with some topical disappearing cream, but when you do get results, they won't wash off!

You can get Acidophilus tablets or vegicaps at WalMart, drug stores, grocery stores, and, of course, health food stores.  I like a company called SimplexityHealth (.com).

Good luck!