jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What clothing company makes the best jeans?

1. lmarsh1203 profile image59
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago

What clothing company makes the best jeans?

I'm looking for the total package: price, durability, style. . . Go!

2. profile image0
    Anna Kathleenposted 6 years ago

I've always had luck with jeans from Banana Republic. They're a comfortable, classic jean that seem to have just the right fit. The new arrivals usually come in at $89.50, but if you wait to scour the sales, like myself, sometimes they go down to $69.50, or have an additional markdown on top of the sale price. I usually go for a slim leg style or skinny jean. Right now they are offering many different color choices in their jean styles, which is great for the current color blocking trend which has been seen across countless runways, in department stores and in spring catalogs this season. I wear the death out of them, so it's safe to say that through the day to day, and the constant wear I put them through, they have lasted me quite some time! I'm all about looking fashionable, while still being practical, and for me, Banana Republic's jeans have exceeded both of those expectations.

3. Thrifty Lady profile image92
    Thrifty Ladyposted 6 years ago

I usually buy my jeans from a GAP outlet store, but I've been interested in trying out other brands lately myself.  I recently got a great discount on Henry & Belle jeans and I really love them.  I've been curious about trying out brands like J. Jeans, but it is hard to justify the price when you don't know how they will fit.

BTW- I am pear shaped and the Henry & Belle were Women's Ideal Straight Leg Jean, Dark Vintage if you are interested.

4. mylove4fashion profile image58
    mylove4fashionposted 6 years ago

From my other blog you can follow me if you like smile...http://shoptopia.tumblr.com/

Perfectly Petite
    If you’re vertically challenged, finding jeans that don’t trip you up while you are walking can be difficult. Try to purchase jeans that have and inseam option, they will be the best bet for finding a length that suits petite body figures. Always remember a good tailor will be your saving grace, do not be afraid to have your jeans hemmed; think of it as having a pair specially tailored for you and only you. 

Best brands to try:
    -Banana Republic
    -Loft by Ann Taylor
    -Joes Jeans

Finding a great pair of denim that will flatter your shape — especially if you’re plus-size — can be a headache. There are some key things to look for when looking for the flattering pair of denim that will always help you pick a winner. Shop for denim that has a darker wash to it with a bit of elasticity, not only will it be slimming to your figure the elasticity will allow for comfy jeans that keep their shape all day.  Stay away from baggy jeans, but don’t buy jeans that are so tight they look painted on (leave something to the imagination). Try on all different cuts and sizes, boot cut and wide leg are probably going to be the most flattering.

Best brands to try:
    -Not Your Daughter’s Jeans
    -IndiCustom (design the perfect jean for you)

Don’t feel bad for wearing high waters in the past; it has happened to the best of us. There is nothing wrong with being long and lean; you just have to find an inseam that works for you. Here’s the issue, a lot of time you need longs, but the longs are a bit too long and the average is not long enough. You have a few options, if you find that jean that a bit too short that you love, just take the hem out. If you find that jean that is a bit too long have them shortened a bit.  (Keep in mind that designer denim is always longer because they are made to be tailored for the perfect fit to you)

Best brands to try:
    -7 for All Mankind
    -True Religion
    -Gap/Banana Republic/American Eagle (comes in “extra long”)

5. profile image51
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

According to me Clockwork-Orange store has Diesel brand and they make the best jeans for ladies. I already purchased jeans from them and when i wear my friends says that I look so hot.