jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you rather be born with extreme beauty or unlimited wealth?

1. aslaught profile image59
    aslaughtposted 6 years ago

Would you rather be born with extreme beauty or unlimited wealth?

2. Tess45 profile image81
    Tess45posted 6 years ago

Extreme intelligence, actually.  With extreme beauty, that can fade. Until it does you can use it to accumulate extreme wealth. With extreme wealth you could buy extreme beauty. With extreme intelligence, anything is possible.

3. razorblades profile image61
    razorbladesposted 6 years ago

Well beauty does fade, and money can buy you so much, maybe even a facelift ;-)

My choice would be unlimited wealth over extreme beauty anyday!

4. ALUR profile image65
    ALURposted 6 years ago

Why can't I be born with both? LOL.
    Realistically both can be a curse if one isn't mature or nurtures the things we often take for granted.

5. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 6 years ago

I have seen the repercussions of those who cannot handle being beautiful, especially children.  Think about child stars you have seen in the movies and on television and look at some of their lives today. 

I would not want to be born with unlimited wealth, as there is the potential to have everything handed to me which would possibly turn me into a selfish adult who is used to having everything.

That being said, I think it is important to try to look my best and to SMILE.  In my opinion, the secret to beauty is our countenance, and our personality.

I have encountered physically beautiful men and women who are arrogant and awful to be around.

Yes, I would love to be wealthy, but to work for it and to earn it with my knowledge, talents and gifts.

Thank you for asking this thoughtful question.  Blessings, Sparklea smile