What is the worst hair cut or color you've ever received and what did you do?

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 6 years ago

What is the worst hair cut or color you've ever received and what did you do?

Have you ever gone to a salon or had someone cut your hair wanting them to take an inch and they cut a foot or you wanted to be a blonde and came out with orange? Obviously if it was the cut there wasn't to much you could do, but if it was color did you try and fix it yourself, call in sick and went to a pro, or took vitamins to help it grow faster?

2. rahul0324 profile image84
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

Once i landed in a very embarrassing situation in my high school. I was known for sporting long hair when once the Vice Principle scolded me for the  same and demanded a hair cut when he would next see me i.e. on Monday ( Sunday in between). Now its  Sunday morning and i wake up and head for the  salon. the twist was, neither did i put on my glasses nor my lenses ( and my powers are beyond -4). I thought i would ask him to cut my hair short into textile spikes. He kept going  grass-mowers on my hair and i kept chanting, "It is still long ". Finally when i reached home i received rave reactions from my parents and sister and after realizing what I had done to my hair,  which now looked like a burgundy nest which had been destroyed, i couldn't stop hiding my self.

The next week at school was the most embarrassing week in my life......

working