jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When you buy shoes is it for comfort, they look hot, cost, practical, or a comb

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 6 years ago

When you buy shoes is it for comfort, they look hot, cost, practical,  or a combination of reasons?

You know we all have that one pair (some 50 pair) of shoes that are the ones that just say, "Oh yeah, I have arrived," but on a regular basis what do you look for in a shoe?  Is it limited due to injuries, for mainly comfort, looks even if it kills you, designer, cost, or a combination of a several?  Got a picture of your favorites you'd like to share?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6408304_f260.jpg

2. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Usually it for the occasion. If I need work shoes, there going to be comfy. If there for going out then yes, they usually cost a lot and end up not being the most comfortable to stand around in. What we do for fashion. :-)

3. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

I buy Muck boots, women everywhere tell me how hot I look in them.

4. hooked on heels profile image55
    hooked on heelsposted 6 years ago

Totally buy them if they are hot and affordable!

5. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 6 years ago

I only buy shoes that are comfortable.  If they are comfortable and ugly, I will not buy them.  They have to be comfortable and cute.  Cute shoes that hurt my feet--I will not buy them because I will not wear them so it ends up wasting money.  So I may have to try on 10 pairs before I find a pair that meet the two criteria: comfortable and cute.

6. profile image49
    toilandposted 6 years ago

If it is all about occasion then I only demands for it's look and designers. Basically I like to wear a selected pair of shoes at selected places most of shoes I like to purchase from http://www.touchofireland.co/.. it gives comfort, style and many more...

working