jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

Do you change your hairstyle very often with fashion trends or has it been the s

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Do you change your hairstyle very often with fashion trends or has it been the same for years?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7343407_f260.jpg

2. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 5 years ago

Although I do follow the trends from time to time I usually change my hair according to my moods. If I am depressed, looking for a new job, trying to look sexy.....I also invest in wigs for that bad hair day that is not easily fixed. I do get bored with the same style all the time so a change for me is mandatory. Even if I do not change the hair style I will and do change the color.

Charluposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's something I need to do more often is change my hair style or color.  I think it kind of gives you a boost of confidence or style or something:)

3. GiblinGirl profile image84
    GiblinGirlposted 5 years ago

I used to try to get my hair cut differently every time I went to the hair dresser.  I've had almost every length of hair from pixie cut to down to my waist. I guess I kind of follow trends (I definitely had "the Rachel" back when Friends was on) although I don't let the "do" of the day totally dictate the style I want.  Lately though I've been trying to grow it long again so I only recently got it trimmed after not having gone to the hair dresser for over a year.

I remember having the Farrah Fawcett  style ages ago along with several other millions of women and have also had the pixie but that was when I was a child  Your hair looks awesome though long (if that's you in the avatar photo)  mine is just to thin

4. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I change my hair style often but not to follow fashion trends. Quite the opposite actually. Right now I have an awesome shade of orange hair. I change my hair color with the seasons. In the summer I cut it into a short bob and go dark, in fall I start growing it out and pick a fall color, in winter I go blonde, and in spring I go white or red. I only cut my hair once a year (summer) except for the rare snip of a curl that won't go away or bangs if I really want a change. Thankfully my hair is super strong and thick so it can take whatever amount of dye or bleach I put in it.

OK I am jealous and wish I could change my hair color but I'm afraid I would end up bald smile

5. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

I like my hair to reflect who I am. I've never taken to following trends so I wouldn't want my hair to be a part of a trend either.

I am also not a trend person but sometimes they are right up my alley

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Long and straight for years, so I can pull it back in a pony tail.

I am with you there  I have to have it long enough to go in a ponytail, even though on days like today the wind blows half of it out.

7. rutley profile image73
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

Same I guess........just the face under it keeps looking older...uguguguguggggg

8. kathyjones1952@at profile image60
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

My hair is pretty long, about mid-back.  Most of the time I just wear it down.  Occasionally, I like to pull it back in a bun or french braid it, though.  When, I'm out working with horses, I pull it back in a ponytail smile.

9. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I usually have long hair. I just let it grow till I get tired of it, or it bugs me. Then I get it cut in a short bob or a pixie. I guess I like the drama of cutting it all off.

10. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I am not a trendy person, I prefer classic and refined, things that look good now and years from now. My hair is long, to the middle of my back when straight and below my shoulder blades if it's curly.

working