jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can problems like acne and scars take over a women's natural beauty?

1. profile image47
    Hamda Aslam Khanposted 5 years ago

Can problems like acne and scars take over a women's natural beauty?

I say beauty is found in the innocence of a woman. The innocence in the eyes of a lady.

2. profile image0
    Proud Footposted 5 years ago

Not at all, no.
    But sadly it often effects the way women view themselves which is reflected in the presentation of themselves. They change their natural beauty for the hope of a higher confidence but by no means do they need to.

1. profile image47
      Hamda Aslam Khanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Being a woman i can understand why women do so. Society and media make women be this way. There are people out there who just need a chance to criticize and underestimate one, but yes ofcourse, women should be strong enough to ignore any such people.

3. profile image0
    Delila1posted 4 years ago

In essense not, but why not reduce scars and face a prettier face in the mirror and one for people to see. Try applying aloe vrea gel or vitamin E oil .... though treatment takes time. There are also natural products from green companies out there. Against acne, it is a question of eating healthy, drinking more water, avoiding strong chemical cleansers and doing exercise, even if light. While you are beautiful, beautiful skin will compliment beautiful eyes.

4. Maricarmjolo profile image76
    Maricarmjoloposted 4 years ago

Yes especially in first impression but in the long run it's the character and personality that matters. Check-out my blog. Hope this can help! :>
    http://maricarmjolo.hubpages.com/hub/Ho … -beautiful

working