jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hey, I have caramel skin, but now my face has acne scars, and some dark patches

1. profile image50
    Jessie Mmadiposted 6 years ago

Hey, I have caramel skin, but now my face has acne scars, and some dark patches around my mouth.

I have really sensitive and oily skin, please please please, what is the best natural way to get rid of these disgusting dark stuff on my face forever?

2. blueorpurple profile image60
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

use cucumber or put orange @ur skin. i also hv oily skin , and i just wash my face 7/9 times a day. and it really work

3. lotuslove19 profile image69
    lotuslove19posted 6 years ago

start applying castor oil on the dark patches ,and see for some day how it works ,just take care that apply for one hour before bath and wash your face well with mild face wash or mild soap.

4. profile image34
    drwoodnessposted 6 years ago

Dark patches in ethnic skin can be the result of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  This is the term given to the darkening which can occur in any skin but tends to be more prevalent in darker skin types and ethnic skin such as Asian, Mediterranean, Hispanic, or African American skin.  Any inflammation in the skin whether from acne or other injury can lead to darkening of the skin.  First and foremost is to control the factor responsible for acne.  So if your primary problem is acne, then using topical solution may be the answer in not only controlling acne but the ensuing hyperpigmentation.  For more information visit my blog, http://www.myethosspa.com