jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you feel when go to a party to find another person wearing exactly the sa

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 5 years ago

How do you feel when go to a party to find another person wearing exactly the same clothes as you?

2. MsDora profile image93
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

It wouldn't be the greatest feeling in the world; maybe something like nausea.  I'd leave if it is possible.  If not, I'd recoup and compliment the person for having good taste.

3. Mega over profile image56
    Mega overposted 5 years ago

Well this has happened to me many times. This one time I went to a BBQ and there was a girl wearing the exact same turquoise sundress as me I felt like I was a wannabe. But it's ok if this happens though you may feel funny about it it's still just a happy misunderstanding. Unless you planned it before hand.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Happy. It's a conversation starter. Where did you get it? Why wear that tonight? What were you thinking when you bought it? It's interesting to see if they were thinking the same thing as you, or do others think differently about your clothes?

5. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 5 years ago

I've never understood why this bothers so many women.  I think it is funny to see someone else dressed in the same outfit I am wearing.  I don't even mind posing in a picture with that person.  I guess I never had a sister and, in an immature way, I don't mind be a twin with someone.

6. avneet sidhu profile image58
    avneet sidhuposted 5 years ago

Oh! It never happened to me but if happens, It would be very interesting.. I do not fear or hesitate of someone wearing the same dress.

working