jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What makes a woman beautiful?

1. ldcole12 profile image60
    ldcole12posted 4 years ago

What makes a woman beautiful?

Appearance or personality, or perhaps a combination of the two?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7940820_f260.jpg

2. Souther29 profile image82
    Souther29posted 4 years ago

For me personally beauty can mean a tons of things. I've met people in the past who had an outward beauty but not a great personality on the inside. Beauty is completely subjective and the well known phrase 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' definitely stands true. Everyone has their own tastes.

I think a nice combination of the two is ideal but when it comes down to it, it's all about the personality in my eyes. That can make some truly beautiful as when you have a good heart and are a kind person it makes someone beautiful forever, even when you grow older and the physical appearance gets a little more tired.

3. Felicia Carrillo profile image60
    Felicia Carrilloposted 4 years ago

anyone can be beautiful if they just believe in themselves! So i believe its based on peronality.

4. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image61
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 4 years ago

We cannot deny that physical beauty exists. But there is much more to a woman's beauty than the physical. In our society, women are driven to seek an unattainable physical beauty, leaving them quite discontent with how they look. A beautiful woman is one who is content with her body and (even circumstances) is ready to fulfill her purpose in life as a unique creation of God. After all, God only rested after creating woman, so she's the crown of creation! 
    Thanks for asking this important question.

5. JimTxMiller profile image78
    JimTxMillerposted 4 years ago

Her state of mind........................!

6. ldcole12 profile image60
    ldcole12posted 4 years ago

In response to my own question, I believe that genuine beauty is achieved through self-confidence. I also believe that at least a certain amount of personal hygiene comes into play as well. But regardless of body type, hair color, eye color, etc..., nothing is more attractive than a woman who is confident in herself and her abilities. Although, I'll admit that there is sometimes a fine line between confidence and conceit, and there is nothing attractive about conceit.

working