jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

What makes a woman beautiful?

1. bituinolayquizano profile image61
    bituinolayquizanoposted 5 years ago

What makes a woman beautiful?

Can you actually tell to someone she's beautiful just beacuse shes wearing all that tons of make up in her face what about when she removes all those can you still say she's beautiful?

2. livingsta profile image97
    livingstaposted 5 years ago

No, make up has got nothing to do with the beauty of a woman.Beauty of a woman is her inner beauty. It is her beautiful soul that makes her beautiful. Her kindness, graciousness, care, love, devotion, sacrifice, gentleness, thoughtfulness, (the list goes on) during all phases of her life. True beauty of a woman is reflected in her soul!

1. Thelma Alberts profile image90
      Thelma Albertsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree to that, but every person has it´s own meaning of beauty. As it says, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

3. Craan profile image69
    Craanposted 5 years ago

I believe a woman's kindness and caring personality is what makes her gorgeous! Though the world at large admires and judges, our outward appearance, face, attire, muscle tone and femininity, realize this is fleeting, since we all age and develop wrinkles.
    If makeup makes you feel more attractive, than why not pile it on? There's nothing wrong with this, and it's not deceiving! Because if your pretty with a tone of makeup, you'll certainly look beautiful when you remove your makeup too. It's your face, eyes, cheeks, lips and bone structure that makes you lovely; the makeup at times only enhances your look.

4. chanroth profile image75
    chanrothposted 5 years ago

Make up got nothing to do with beauty. True beauty comes in within. A woman can have tons of scars on her face, she is still beautiful if she have a caring, loving, and loyal personality. A person personality is what makes one beautiful. You can look in the mirror and throw tons of make up on yourself...but if you don't have gentle kindness, love, caring personailty than your not beautiful.

5. kohuether profile image76
    kohuetherposted 5 years ago

je nais se quois!

It's hard to summarize because ideas of beauty are so different. I think the French phrase sums it up nicely, though. Your beauty, in general, has nothing to do with makeup. I think it has more to do with confidence.

1. savvydating profile image94
      savvydatingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amen to that!

6. Steel Engineer profile image88
    Steel Engineerposted 5 years ago

What makes a woman truly beautiful is her heart. This supersedes wealth, intelligence, charisma, and certainly looks.

Remember, ladies, whatever you catch a man with, that is what you have to keep a man with. If you use make-up, tight jeans, and cleavage, you will find a man who wants THAT.

If you use YOU: your inner beauty (because you broke every undesirable trait- or maybe just most of them), then you will find a man who wants you. Yes, who wants YOU.

Just be yourself. Don't listen to the television. Don't look at warped media standards.

To be complete here, I have to say: The way to find true peace, to chase out all the pain life brought (the sources of the less desirable components of our personality), is to find healing and peace in Jesus. I fully mean this. I experienced life both ways: according to the world's standards, and according to the wisdom of God. God's way is amazingly beautiful. When you have that, you will have to turn suitors away. They may not know what you have, but they will want it. Everyone desires in their spirit to know God.

7. Co-D profile image40
    Co-Dposted 5 years ago

Many things make a women beautiful. When you see a man judge women on looks alone, they are most likely very insecure about themselves. Actions and personality are main gauges into a women's beauty. That being said, make-up, cosmetics, and overall personal hygiene should just be a reflection on how a women feels on the inside. There is nothing wrong with a women or man wanting to take care of their looks. In my opinion, when I look at a women who does not take care of their inside either. That does not mean they should be primped all times though out the day. It just means to me it is unattractive. when a women does not take care of themselves.

8. Poshbytori profile image78
    Poshbytoriposted 5 years ago

Someones heart makes a human beautiful. Their personality and more whoever tells you otherwise is a fool.

9. cjpooja26 profile image65
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

Woman's gratitude towards others makes her beautiful and just be yourself, never copy anyone or try to be someone else.

10. jennshealthstore profile image91
    jennshealthstoreposted 5 years ago

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Yes there are people who are attractive, but really an attractive person can become quite the opposite of beautiful if she is mean and heartless. Makeup has nothing to do with beauty. Sometimes women who wear no makeup are more attractive than women who do wear makeup. The way we see people on the outside tends to change once we know them on the inside.

11. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image60
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 5 years ago

Thanks for asking a relevant question especially for today's woman. I believe beauty is not just outward but inward. How you feel inside comes out on the outside. No matter how expensive one's makeup is, it cannot hide some vices such as bitterness, anger, malice and things like that. I wrote a hub . . . what is beauty? Please feel free to visit.

12. ShutStarryEyes profile image60
    ShutStarryEyesposted 5 years ago

Loved woman is always beautiful to her man.