jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Curl or straight hair?

1. Lilanie Ang profile image62
    Lilanie Angposted 4 years ago

Curl or straight hair?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8683378_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Ah, I wish my hair was that simple. However it isn't. I get thick, wavy, poodle hair. I hate it. I would love to have either or.

3. sangre profile image98
    sangreposted 4 years ago

Straight. I think curly hair is lovely, but I know it's a lot of work to maintain compared to straight. If I feel like curly hair on a certain day, then I can use curlers to achieve that look.

4. Jayne Lancer profile image97
    Jayne Lancerposted 4 years ago

Best of all is straight or wavy hair with tons of natural body. There's nothing worse than hard to control curly hair, nor fine, straight hair that tends to limpness. And if your hair is curly, but you're in the mood for a straight style, it's a lot of work to keep up. Not to mention, of course, that perms and flat irons don't do a lot of good for hair!

5. Jasmeetk profile image83
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

If I could choose my hair type then I will go for straight hairs. I always dream of having straight hairs naturally. Using cosmetics and hot irons always damage our hairs. I have wavy, rough hairs. I always look for chemical free or home remedies, those can change my hair texture and make them straight, soft and silky...!!

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I always tell people my hair has a mind of it's own. No matter what I do, every day it looks like a slightly different hair style. If mine was like my mom's, who always looks like she just got a perm but never has, I'd want curly hair.

7. profile image56
    DennyMinnposted 4 years ago

For this picture , i like the straight hair , though my hair is curl .

8. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I am a fan of straight hair. I never liked curly hair on my self or others.  Funny my husband has curly hair if he grows it out. I love him anyway!! smile

9. luvtoowrite profile image44
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

I prefer curly hair. My sister has curly hair and is always straightening with a hot iron. Mine is straight, and I have spent many nights in curlers. It just goes to show you, you always want what others have.

10. Wendi Gjata profile image60
    Wendi Gjataposted 3 years ago

I love both, I naturally have straight hair, but for special occasions curl it. I get many complements.

working