jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I have an opportunity to be on the show Ink Master - should I do it?

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

I have an opportunity to be on the show Ink Master - should I do it?

I have been contacted by the Spike TV Show about being a human canvas for the tattoo artists on the show. I have several tattoos and definitely want more, so I applied to be a canvas a week ago. And I already heard back. Should I do it? I can't decide and need advice!

2. AnastasiaMcGowan profile image61
    AnastasiaMcGowanposted 3 years ago

I say go for it, I'm sure most of the artists are really good.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I never heard of the show but I say that if you want to - then why not? After all if it means that you will get tattoos for free and you want more...
    If you cannot decide then perhaps that means that you really do not want to. Will you be afraid on TV?

4. koconutzzz profile image59
    koconutzzzposted 3 years ago

you only live once. whats the worse that could happen?

5. Erin Trefz profile image83
    Erin Trefzposted 3 years ago

I think you should! It could help get you exposure if you are looking for it.  If I remember from when I watched that they let you decide what tattoo you want. If that is the case, why not?  All of them are usually talented.
    Do you have to fly to do it? If so, and they pay for it you at least get a vacation out of the deal.

6. swilliams profile image84
    swilliamsposted 3 years ago

Wow Kathleen! Ink Masters! That's...Wait, what is Ink Master? I'm sorry I'm a 70's baby. Are you going draw stuff on people? If so, I think you are a great artist anyway.