jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are natural ways to condition, soften, and defrizz dry/damaged or curly hai

1. profile image57
    TwistedSeasonsposted 3 years ago

What are natural ways to condition, soften, and defrizz dry/damaged or curly hair?

2. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

You could try using beer shampoo. Beer is a natural conditioner and useful in eliminating knots. I have been using one from Park Avenue for the last 1 year and it has done wonders to my previously dry, dull-looking hair.

3. KaLib Fashion profile image60
    KaLib Fashionposted 3 years ago

This will sound crazy but It works on my hair. Use olive oil mixed with a tiny amount of lemon juice. I mean like, a few drops. The olive oil will soak into your scalp and hair and help restore natural moisture and also will soften and defrizz dry hair. Olive oil will also repair damage caused by heat and normal wear of hair.

I suggest rubbing a generous amount into your scalp at night when your hair is dirty. Then, in a shower cap, leave your hair over night in olive oil. This will smell good when you sleep and do all the hard work for you.

In the morning. Wake up and be sure to take a luke warm shower. Too hot of water and it will actually strip your hair of moisture. Make sure you wash well, get all the oil out and let dry naturally. This will restore your hair to the health, shine, and beauty of virgin hair.

4. Jillian Mitchell profile image61
    Jillian Mitchellposted 3 years ago

A few good things are are good for your hair include: coconut oil, jojoba, olive oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. Can't go wrong with those!