jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What can keep a person young and beautiful?

1. profile image56
    Jenny Annaposted 9 months ago

What can keep a person young and beautiful?

2. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 9 months ago

I don't know if I know. But for me, someone's physical beauty grows the more beautiful their heart is.
    Keep smiling and your physical heart will stay young and alive. Therefore, you too will be seen as young and as beautiful as your heart.
    Do right by others.
    Do help out another when noone is looking (and don't tell anyone).

3. tiniewinne profile image75
    tiniewinneposted 9 months ago

There are numerous component that can keep you young and beautiful.
    First of all a healthy lifestyle is key component of arrest aging and keep young. Eating fruit, veggies, protein right proportion helps. The main component is vitamins that keep your skin and hair beautiful. Then for toning your body you need exercising.

Finally nowadays you can do some cosmetic surgery, that help you look forever young.

CoQ 10 is one of the best vitamin you can take on daily basis.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nature-Made- … t/17324970

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 9 months ago

Everything else involves some expensive surgical procedure that may make one look worse over time. Aside from surgery the old stand by is exercise, a healthy diet, plenty of water, 7-8 hours of sleep per night, skin moisturizer, and no smoking.
    One final note: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

5. pattyfloren profile image81
    pattyflorenposted 9 months ago

Eating right, exercising, and being good to yourself are good answers for this question.  I also think children at a certain stage of their lives keeps one beautiful.  Doing something that you have been working on and making it a reality is potential.  Loving your God with all your heart makes one even more beautiful if its the righteous God.