This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Do tattoos affect IVF?

1. profile image69
    Daniel Ngetichposted 7 months ago

Do tattoos affect IVF?

I have filled my body with piercings and tattoos over the years. Last year I had an accident that depleted almost all my funds. A friend recommended egg donation to help me get out of my pickle and it helped. I was afraid that some parents might not want my eggs but all that mattered was my health, not my outlook. So for all tattoo lovers, you can also contribute to IVF and make a family or two happier. Besides, it’s not like the baby will be born with tattoos right? These are some of the stereotypes we should help people forget.

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 months ago

The biggest factors will be:
    * Diseases, whether STDs or Hepatitis. Given the tattoos, you'd have to have extra screening for those.
    * They want egg donors who are not just healthy but smart, attractive, ideally resemble the woman who cannot have the child. If the tattoos make you look like someone they don't want the child to emulate - think looking like a hard biker - it will hurt you.

working