jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Ladies, Do you men with bald heads?

1. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 3 months ago

Ladies, Do you men with bald heads?

I have a full head of thick hair but shave it off and keep it short in summer. This is for my comfort but I wonder if certain women like it?

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 3 months ago

The love of my life started doing the same when we were in our twenties. I've always found it totally hot.

3. savvydating profile image96
    savvydatingposted 3 months ago

Works for me. I'm kind of an "all or nothing" type of gal. But I admit, I don't like the thing of hair on the sides, but bald on top. I need to get over that, but it hasn't happened yet.
    I come from a family of thick haired men who don't go bald on top. Maybe I'm just used things being that way. wink

4. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 3 months ago

iggy....This lady likes "men," in general.  I have lived the vast majority of my life, in, around and through a man's world.  Always a close relationship with my Dad and having raised 4 sons on my own, I see the entire picture when we're discussing "what-If's" where men are concerned.
    If a man wears his hair short, long, bald, straight, curly or even a "man-bun," and it suits his image and personality as well as compliments his personality, I'm good with all of it.
    All you need to do is keep in mind that women, just as men....are all different in their taste and preferences. This is the way it's suppose to be.  There are so many things much more important about a man's attractiveness than his hair, where do I begin??

1. fpherj48 profile image75
      fpherj48posted 3 months agoin reply to this

You left the VERB out of your question. Are we ladies suppose to fill-in-the-blank?  That could get really dangerous!!

working