jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Exoctic and Unique jewelry and what is says about you

1. POETRYGIRL123 profile image55
    POETRYGIRL123posted 6 years ago

I love wearing my East Indian jewelry and all forms of jewelry that is expressive.  What do you think about exotic jewelry worm for everyday purposes?  For me, it is a great way to start conversations about my ethnicity and other related topics

1. Ebook Source profile image56
      Ebook Sourceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well I'm a guy. I've always been told not to wear necklaces or chains or anything of the sort by my parents - dont know why.

But I guess the fact that I dont wear anything of the sort does show how I've been raised and how I'm perceived in society.

2. profile image54
      jwellthiefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Academy Award winner George Chakiris, known internationally for his role as Bernardo in West Side Story, parlays his talent from the Silver Screen to Sterling Silver Jewelry. Recently unveiled in Japan, The George Chakiris Collections of silver jewelry are on display in Tokyo at the prestigious Mitsukoshi Department Store.

Living a life with passion for the creative arts drew him quite by chance to jewelry making as a hobby. What began as a hobby became a full time appreciation for design and construction and a new creative outlet, which became The George Chakiris Collections of sterling silver jewelry.

George begins by presenting you with his series of “The Lucky 7” Dog Tag Pendants inspired by the number Seven. This initial release will be followed by George’s upcoming Collections featuring silver jewelry, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Dramatic Belts and more.

http://georgechakiris.com/

2. profile image54
    jwellthiefposted 6 years ago

My favorite actor now makes silver jewelry!

Academy Award winner George Chakiris, known internationally for his role as Bernardo in West Side Story, parlays his talent from the Silver Screen to Sterling Silver Jewelry. Recently unveiled in Japan, The George Chakiris Collections of silver jewelry are on display in Tokyo at the prestigious Mitsukoshi Department Store.

Living a life with passion for the creative arts drew him quite by chance to jewelry making as a hobby. What began as a hobby became a full time appreciation for design and construction and a new creative outlet, which became The George Chakiris Collections of sterling silver jewelry.

George begins by presenting you with his series of “The Lucky 7” Dog Tag Pendants inspired by the number Seven. This initial release will be followed by George’s upcoming Collections featuring silver jewelry, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Dramatic Belts and more.

http://georgechakiris.com/

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I like to make my own ethnic type of jewelries. I wear one at a time only, today earrings, tomorrow necklace.

4. Calgarz profile image61
    Calgarzposted 6 years ago

I have my so-called power earrings---oval shaped turquoise that have a color that really brightens up the face. I also have the "A" gold ring given to me by my mom when I was 8. I still wear it to this day.

working