jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you have an item of jewelry that you never take off and wear at all times?

1. Hyphenbird profile image92
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

Do you have an item of jewelry that you never take off and wear at all times?

Why do you always wear that one piece?

2. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

I wear two wrist bands ( don't know if it amounts to a piece of jewellery). I have been wearing them for 5 years and 4 months now ... since the day my boyfriend gave them to me.

3. Hyphenbird profile image92
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

That is nice K Kiss. I wear a silver chain and cross that belonged to my Aunt Sally. She was so sweet and it helps to remember her smile.

4. Karen N profile image60
    Karen Nposted 6 years ago

My wedding ring.
    I've only taken it off once since I was married.
    The first time was when I was washing dishing dishes and my two year old who was was tall for his age picked it up off the counter. It was three weeks before I found the ring stuffed inside one of his socks.  My son is older now but I'm still not taking any chances because my cat also likes to steal jewelery.

5. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

I wear a thin silver necklace with a thumbnail sized pendant with a bird carved into it. I also wear an aquamarine seaglass and silver ring that I got in seattle, and it always reminds me of the ocean and home smile

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, I wear no jewelry.  It tends to get in my way.  My wedding band is tucked away in my special stuff.

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i wear my 2 ear rings and my nipple rings at all times. i just can't be bothered removing them .

8. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

I wear my wedding ring and watch every day.  I only take them off when I shower.  I rotate other jewelry (mainly necklaces and bracelets) regularly.

9. Weldon Jewellers profile image61
    Weldon Jewellersposted 6 years ago

my wedding ring!

i love wearing it, and i reckon my wife would kill me if i took it off!!!! smile

garret
    http://www.weldons.ie

working