jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

HAS ANY ONE BOUGHT THE NEW CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN OPEN LIPS ??

1. dressmeperfect profile image49
    dressmeperfectposted 6 years ago

I think the new open lips by Louboutin are stunning but possibly unwearable and will just sit in your wardrobe.
    Please respond if you have invested in a pair please let me know if they are as beautiful on as they look !!!

1. heimudan profile image57
      heimudanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do own these.  I might not have purchased them for myself but I have a husband who needless to say likes to see me in them.  Yes they are stunning.  They are wearable.  I  call these type of shoes Dinner only shoes.  My husband must walk SLOW, Valet park, dinner and home.  They are shoes for men.  Not for us.  If I was single or more cost conscious I would wait for some Gucci or Stuart Weitzman to go on sale at 3"  .

Regarding Paris I lived in Paris and Lyon and saw those heels everywhere.  Come on the biggest names in Fashion are creating the shoes and giving the public what they want.  I were them for small periods of time and then buy fun funky loafers and converses to balance it out.!!! LOL

2. Midnight Oil profile image89
    Midnight Oilposted 6 years ago

They look as if they are right out of some dodgy blue movie to be honest.

I could never understand why women in those sort of films had to wear really high heel stilettos in bed - it looks really dangerous.

According to my wife, who is French, if you were to wear those shoes in Paris, people think you are a woman of the night !  Anything higher that 3 inches is a no go zone..

3. Ellarose92 profile image59
    Ellarose92posted 6 years ago

I think there very cute shoes but not wearable the heel is way to thin

4. bridgessarah profile image59
    bridgessarahposted 6 years ago

Are these comfortable shoes?

5. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Gotta hand it to you Spammers... you are learning to make your posts almost believable with your tag team Q & As roll

Why are you YELLING IN OUR FORUMS? hmm

With our due respect to Hookers throughout the world... At Least they contribute more to human society than pathetic Spammers! hmm

working