- Fashion and Beauty
Tips to Remove Dark Circles permanently
Tips to remove dark circles under eyes permanently
Eyes that are healthy look beautiful regardless of their shapes and sizes. Eyes are the most sensitive organs of our body and therefore need special attention. Eyes easily convey our worries,our grief. They speak for you. We don't want to look tired even though we are. Today dark circles under the eyes is a common sight. Most of us have this problem. Reasons are plenty for the causes.
Dark circles under eyes spoil your beauty. Dark circle concealer will help you cover it, but that is a temporary solution. We can get rid of dark circles permanently. There are many causes for dark circles. First we will have to figure out the causes for these dark circles and then start the treatment accordingly. Most remedies for dark circles are natural so there will be no side affects.
dark circles make your eyes look tired
Common causes of dark circles and their cure
- Stress is one major factor so the first thing you can start with is stop worrying and have confidence in yourself. You look beautiful. The dark circles will go.
- Another reason is not giving your eyes rest so avoid late night TV and working for long hours on the net. Take a break in between. Splash water on your eyes and close your eyes for 10-15 Min's before starting your work again, even better if you take eye drops that are ayurvedic for e.g Itone eye drops. These are very effective.
- The skin beneath your eyes are very thin. The presence of dilated and congested blood vessels under the eyes are the cause for dark circles. One should not rub the skin under the eye as they are very sensitive. The itchy skin can be due to some allergy. Cold milk is very effective to soothe them. Cotton balls dipped in rosewater also have cooling effect and help relax your tired eyes.
- Harsh sun rays also darken the skin under your eye so please wear sunglasses when you have to venture out in the sun.
- Wash your eyes properly while removing makeup before going to bed. Don't leave eye-liners, they may darken your eyes so cleansing is a must.
- Plenty of water should be taken to flush out your toxins and keep you fresh and healthy.
- Anaemia can also a reason so for iron deficiency beet juices can be taken, lettuce spinach also help in curing anaemia.
- Blocked sinus can also be one reason for those dark circles so try inhaling steam at night for clearing blocked nose.
dark circlesClick thumbnail to view full-size
Most effective Herbal remedies to reduce dark circles
As a remedy to reduce dark circles under eyes you may have tried cucumber slices and potato slices. They give temporary relief but the stubborn dark circles don't go easily. Reason being, eyes need regular moisturizing. The skin under your eye is very delicate and cucumber slices dry them even though they do succeed in getting your dark circles lighter.
- Grate raw potato, squeeze the juice and apply it under your eyes. Potato slices also can be placed on your eyes and left for 15 minutes. This method can be done anytime in the day but recommended every night for best results.
- Almond also helps to some extent.Almond is a good source of Vitamin E. Soak almond overnight in milk and make a paste of it in the morning. Apply the paste and leave it for 15-20 minutes until it is dry. Wash you face with cold water and carefully remove the paste under your eyes. Be very gentle. This is also effective but takes time to reduce the dark circles. The only positive factor is that while reducing the dark circles almond does not dry your skin. If you have patience then you can try this. There are many almond based eye creams available in the market. Pure almond oil also can be applied under your eyes.
- Apply Extra virgin Olive oil to reduce dark circles and also to get rid of fine lines under your eyes. Olive oil is a rich source of Vitamin E. It will keep you young forever with a glowing skin.
- Vitamin E gels are most effective if applied religiously everyday. Every night before going to bed apply the gel or even Vitamin E-600 capsules you get in the market are pretty effective. They are slightly thick so you need to massage the gel properly under your eyes. Vitamin E capsules also can be taken orally every night for immediate results. We know the benefits of Vitamin E for skin.
- Apply Tomato juice and lemon juice under your eyes. Both juices should be taken in equal quantity and applied with cotton. Wash your eyes after 30 minutes. Try this method every morning after washing your face for at least 10 days regularly.
- Make a paste of Nutmeg and milk and apply it under your eyes. It is known to be very effective in reducing dark circles.
- Eyes needs to be moisturized regularly. After using a face wash we must apply Olive oil or almond oil or any cream that has Vitamin E.
I found Vitamin E capsules most effective which gave immediate results. They are available in medical shops as Evion 600. These capsules can be taken orally also once every night for those who have very dark circles. The gel should be applied under your eyes daily. I am advocationg Evion 600 capsules after experiencing great results in a week. Have struggled with dark circles and had tried Eraser,No marks,Synergie under eye contour gel, VLCC products nothing worked. For few days after experimenting with these products I would have those psychological effects for sure which would make me feel as though the dark circles were reducing. After 10 days it would be back to square one. Go for Evion 600 if you don't have patience to try the other remedies.
These remedies will definitely help in reducing dark circles and you will have smoother and brighter sparkling eyes in 10-15 days.
Secter beauty tips to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Secret tips for Anti aging -How to reduce wrinkles & fine lines
Aging is inevitable but most of us want to look younger than our age The skin tends to become shabby and dry losing its elasticity making us look old and worn out. Why not age gracefully and delay this aging process. Ideally we cannot get our baby s
Sign up for new users
Click this link to sign up with Hub pages to earn while you learn.
How safe is your skin care product safe?
- Skin care facts about Face products/Go natural
The skin care market is a multi million dollar industry.Most of us are willing to shell out extra money if it guarantees beautiful and young skin.Many manufacturers of skin products know that.We are willing to...
Blackheads removal tips
- Blackheads Treatment-Home remedy
Blackheads are the first stage of acne also known as open comedone .After puberty,excess hormones are produced which stimulates the sebaceous gland or the oil gland resulting in excessive oil production in the...