Womens Walking Shoes
Womens Walking Shoes
Womens Walking Shoes? but "you're a man", what do you know about Women's Shoes! Well to be truthful, I really don't have an idea what the ladies are looking for, but with the help of the internet and a close neighbor who walks and runs every day, as well as a well known and respectable lady blogger who walks for 45 minutes each day, I am sure this lens shall be as popular as my mens walking shoe lens!
Below you shall find a nice across the board pair of Women's Walking Shoes that I think you will like.
Grab a pair of shoes, go for a nice 30 - 60 minutes walk and start to increase your energy level while decreasing your stress level.
This low impact exercise will certainly help as long as you wear the right shoes and other attire! Have fun, Stay Healthy!
Womens Vionic Zen Walking Shoes
Comfortable with great support and promotes natural walking motion with an athletic style thrown in, it’s durability, has a leather upper which is water resistant, comes with a cushioned collar and tongue which gives you a nice customized fit feeling, it has breathable mesh lining with moisture-wicking technology, lightweight with a medium density EVA midsole which absorbs shock and reduce stress on your feet, ankles, and knees.
A highly durable shoe at a fair price, so if you on the look-out for a new pair of women's walking shoes and looking for great comfort and style, then these are for you!
When picking out your Womens Walking Shoes, check the comfort level, pick a pair that supports your arches and has a nice firm heel with good thick flexible soles for cushioning of your feet and to absorb any shock. Remember-You get what you pay for!
If in doubt, always seek the assistance from a professional.
What's the Benefits of Walking? - Walking is a low-impact exercise that has lots of health benefits. Start walking now and it can help you to:
- Control and manage your weight
- Firm your tush, upper thigh and your calf area
- Increase your energy level while decreasing your stress level.
- A good motivator and can help get you a good night sleep
- Been known to lower your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (that's the "bad" stuff) and raise your high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (that's the "good" stuff)
- Improves your posture, while reducing stress on your joints. Increases the strength of your legs and back.
- Can lead to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Tips on How to Avoid Injuries!
- Don't rush things, start off slowly and enjoy your walks. If your just starting out, make sure you consult with your medical provider to be on the safe side.
- Check some of the enclosed videos out, there is great advice contained within for walking techniques, you need maintain good posture which shall ensure your walks are more enjoyable and helps with your breathing and can prevent back pains.
- Ensure you have the right clothing, you should wear clothing that feels loose yet comfortable, a must for good unrestricted movement.
- Start off at an easy pace in order to warm up, you should do this for around 5 - 10 minutes. You need warm up those muscles before commencing with your stretching. Also take this time to make final adjustments with your attire.
- Stretching - You should only conduct this after warming up your muscles - Find a nice sturdy support structure that you can use for these stretches. Don't rush, take your time and stretch slowly making sure you elongate your muscles through their full range of motion. Each stretch should last for no less than 30 seconds.
- Cooling Down - Approximately 5-10 minutes towards the end of your walk, start to slow down to an easy pace, remember to stretch at the end also.
The ASICS Shoe!
ACSICS are a great all round walking shoe, built for support especially in the arch and heel area. An ideal shoe for walking especially if your going to be on your feet for long periods of time.
The shoes come with lace up closure, padded footbed for that ever important comfort, the all important breathable mesh upper and lining, rubber outsole, and the rearfoot GEL cushioning system that absorbs the shock. These lightweight and flexible shoes are perfect for those long walks!
Experts say you should be keeping track of how many miles you put on your shoes, and think about replacing them every 300 to 600 miles! A rule of thumb to ensure they last longer, only use for your walking exercise.
For Those Casual Walks - Hot Stuff
The Sketcher GoWalk is a fairly new and popular shoe for casual walkers, comes in at a very reasonable price, rubber soles with padded nubs to allow for hours of cushy walking.
Your getting great performance and comfort with these lightweight Skechers Go Walk shoes, these are perfect slip-on and go shoes that are extremely hot stuff on Amazon and have amazing reviews, have a browse, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised..
What do you think makes the best walking shoes?
Tell us what you think is the most important feature in a walking shoe?
Sketchers Go Walk 2 Super Sock Walking Shoe
Another nice ladies walking shoe from Sketchers, just slip it on and go..available in around eight different colors, has a man-made sole, extremely lightweight and very flexible, a good shoe to take on trips with you, especially if flying.
This is another favorite shoe flying off the shelf's at Amazon, a nice fashionable and stylish walking shoe that should live up to it's reputation, check the reviews out!
Vote for your Womans Walking Shoes!
Talk the Walk!
What pair of Womens Walking Shoes will you be getting?
Reebok for the Ladies!
The list would not be complete without a Reebok shoe thrown in, most of my trainers are Reebok, a well respected name in the sports world.
This is a nice walking shoe for the ladies, comes in many colors at a reasonable price and has pretty good reviews.
They are lightweight, stylish, comfortable and has that casual look about them, Crafted with foam-padding, and synthetic fabric upper to ensure a comfortable wear.
Merrells for the Serious Walker
A little bit expensive and probably why I have listed this one last, never the less, if you are serious about walking then these Merrell Waterproof Walking Shoes are the ones you should be considering.
Merrell has thrown in a lot of technologies so that you are protected from the elements and yet remain comfortable.
The upper is mad from a strobel construction that gives you both flexibility and comfort. The tongue keeps dust etc out whilst the GORE-TEX performance comfort footwear lining gives protection to the feet.
Merrells has also designed their shoe with breathable mesh lining which is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution that gives you pretty nice foot comfort. There is also a moulded compressed EVA and Air custom midsole that provides ample comfort which will keep you going and going, indeed a very nice shoe for the serious walker.
Sketchers Shape Ups - They are not all they're Cracked Up to be! - Federal Class Action Lawsuit as off May 17th, 2012
Why I am not Recommending Shape-Ups!
Cost - $89.99 + tax
Age - 5 Months
Left Arrow - Stitching coming away
Center Arrow - Hole (Appeared after 3 months)
Right Arrow - Wear & Tear
All these issues are the results of 45 minutes walk per day for under 5 months.
You may also wish to check out the federal class action lawsuit at: topclassactions.com