10 Reasons Why You Are Going To Love Jaaxy - The Best Keyword Tool on the Internet Today!
Before I introduce you to Jaaxy, I'll give a *quick* background on my experience with Google's keyword tool
There are loads of keyword tools available on the Internet nowadays with each one claiming they are the best keyword tool on the market! There are a lot of opinion on this of course but arguably the most popular one is Google Adword’s keyword research tool simply because it is a Google product and also because it’s FREE. Who doesn’t love free software? I do! Until I realized what Google was holding back from its users.
Now, before I go and say exactly WHAT Google has been holding out on let me just say that I used to like Google’s keyword tool – in fact, I thought it was a manna from heaven and the best keyword tool of our generation! I made a spreadsheet listing down the niches and keywords I wanted to work on. For starters, I was interested in the “health loss” niche and was doing some research into finding profitable keywords. Getting these keywords was time-consuming and I remember thinking there has got to be an easier way!
By virtue of research, I soon found myself reading up on Jaaxy, one of those tools that claimed to be ‘the best keyword research tool’. I read all the lengthy and ultra-informative blogs on their website and after learning I could try it for free I was convinced to try it out (yes, free as in FREE).
As I was saying earlier, Google was holding back a very important detail from its users...
A key piece of information that is absolutely vital for us to be successful. If you are doing keyword research, there are two basic information you should be looking at:
1. Traffic – this is the number of times a keyword is searched for on the search engines.
Does Google offer traffic data? Yes, Google offers this data.
2. Competition –THIS IS THE CRUCIAL PIECE OF INFORMATION YOU NEED BEFORE YOU CAN CONSIDER PROMOTING YOUR KEYWORD! There is no reason for you to continue on with the keyword if there is too much competition for it – it will take too much time and too much of your resources to get it to rank properly on the search engines!
Does Google offer competition data? NO, GOOGLE DOESN’T OFFER COMPETITOR DATA.
Jaaxy, on the other hand, shows BOTH TRAFFIC and COMPETITION. In addition to these two data, it also shows the following important details:
I believe these statistics are what makes Jaaxy the best keyword tool for me:
1. Estimated traffic – this is the estimated number of clickthroughs you can expect if you get first page ranking. Of course, this is simply an estimate – the numbers can be ten times higher!
2. KQI or Keyword Quality Indicator – this is color coded into the following:
a. Green – means the keyword is good! Good traffic (more than 100 exact monthly searches) and little competition (less than 400 websites competing for this keyword).
b. Orange – the keyword gets good traffic but competition is a little bit stiff. It would be a bit harder to rank than if the KQI is green.
c. Red – there’s too many websites competing for the keyword. Don’t bother wasting your time - best move on to another keyword.
3. SEO Power - this assesses the ease or difficulty by which you can get your keyword ranked for. The closer to 100 the easier it will be to get it ranked to first page!
Finally, here are 10 reasons why I think Jaaxy is the best keyword tool today!
1. Major time saver – this is the first reason I’ve listed down because time wasted can never be reclaimed. Spending hours (!!) on niche and keyword research is an all too real occurrence for a lot of people. Imagine cutting down your daily keyword research routine to 10 minutes or less! Jaaxy, the best keyword tool, can do this for you – guaranteed!
2. Find niche keywords blazingly fast – with a few mouse clicks you are well on your way to finding a profitable keyword. Be it long tail or short tail keywords, Jaaxy finds all relevant keywords for you!
3. Identify niches in a few clicks – one simple way of finding a niche using Jaaxy is by searching for something really broad – for example, mouse, computer, laptop – and then narrowing down the search further until you see the niche you are interested in. Consider this task done in 5 minutes or less!
4. Try Jaaxy for free! – Jaaxy has been made with the end user in mind. The company will only accept payments from users who have signed up for the free 30-searches trial and are happy with the results. If you don’t want the trial, you don’t get to pay the monthly fee!
I used maybe half of the free searches on Jaaxy before deciding this is a must-have tool. I have found that people don’t need a lot of convincing with this very easy to use tool – simply have them sign up for the trial and your work is cut out for you!
5. See your competition in a matter of clicks! – unlike Google adword’s keyword research tool where you can click everywhere and still not turn up any competitor data, Jaaxy will show you this in the QSR column (Quoted Search Results). This is the exact number of websites that are promoting the keyword.
If you want to know your competition even further, just click on the Competitions tab and it will take you to the page where you can see the list of websites on the first page of the search engines (Google and Bing; by default, it shows Google results).
Simply click on View Details and you can ‘spy’ on your competition – what metatags they are using, the word count for the site, how many backlinks, etc. HIGHLY USEFUL STUFF!
6. It’s a web browser-based tool. There’s no need for you to install any software on your computer. If you run on an operating system that’s not Microsoft Windows this is an even better option for you!
7. Access your keyword lists in seconds. It’s quite easy to get a list of keywords you want to look into later. Simply tick on the check box and then click on Save. You will be given an option to add it to a new list or use an existing one. You then have the option of viewing the keyword lists or downloading it in CSV format.
You can have an unlimited number of keyword lists – I would recommend saving one list per niche you plan into researching later.
8. Earn from your affiliate link. For every person you refer to use Jaaxy you get the following credits:
Free subscription – 10 free credits for you
Paid subscription - $8 / month
If you would like to try out Jaaxy, you may opt to sign up using my link. I will be getting the credit for the referral though so if you don’t want me to get the credit then you can just go to the Jaaxy website directly.
9. Brainstorm tab – use this tab if you have run out of ideas. If you manage a daily blog and you want to be on top of the most talked about topics on the web, then this tool would be ideal for you!
You can click on the + icon beside each idea to add it to the brainstorm queue. You can then click on the keywords to search for the traffic and competition information and based on this data you could be well on your way to getting ranked high on search engines for a lot of your keywords!
10. Fully unlimited searches – for as long as you have good Internet connection as well as sufficient power on your computer, then you may search keywords all day on Jaaxy! Trust me this tool works really fast – it can be quite addicting!
The possibilities of using Jaaxy in your everyday keyword research needs are endless. There are simply millions upon millions of keywords and niches out there – you don’t even have to know what you are looking for! What makes Jaaxy such a brilliant and the best keyword tool in my opinion is that it will simply go search where you want it to – you just need to be able to identify when you’ve found a gem keyword or a treasure trove of profitable keywords!
Has this hub been of help?
If you share my opinion that Jaaxy is indeed the best keyword research tool today or if you want to add more benefits of using Jaaxy feel free to add these in the comments section below. I would appreciate your feedback!