Fun Facebook Status Ideas
Facebook is loved by many people. A large percent of the population checks their Facebook page several times a day hoping for new notifications or messages. If you are a Facebook lover, then I am sure you also get that “happy” feeling when you get the notification that someone has commented on your status. This list of statuses are great for getting your friends interested in putting input on your statuses.
Fun Facebook Status Ideas
1) Ask your friends to help you create a story. Make your status read “I want you to help me create a story. I will start with a 5 word beginning. Continue my story using only 5 words per comment. My story begins: One day a pink unicorn ….”
Of course you can choose any 5 words to start your story. This could possibly bring a lot of laughs as you see what kind of crazy stories your friends help you create.
2) Make your status say “Let’s play a little game. I want to see if I can get 26 comments on this status. Let’s see if we can think of 1 band’s name for every letter of the alphabet in order. I’ll start….
Then leave a comment below saying “A for Aerosmith”
See if you can get 26 comments and get an idea of how much your friends know music! You could also get creative and try other categories like movies, stores, restaurants, etc.
3) Make your status a question that really makes your friends go “hmmm.”
A few of my favorites are:
-Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commercials that say "Not available in all states"?
-Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
-If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
-How can something be "new" and "improved" If it was new, what was being improved?
-Why does Sally sell seashells by the seashore? Why would I pay for a seashell when I can walk right over to the beach and find one for free? I think it would be good for her business if “Sally sold seashells by the ski shack”
-Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?
-What is another word for "thesaurus"?
4) Make your status say “If you wanted to go into a grocery store and your purpose was to make your cashier give you strange looks, what three items would you buy?”
One of my Facebook friends made this his status, and he received 20 comments full of hilarious answers. Some of the one’s that made me laugh were…
- A can of motor oil, a funnel, and a box of Trojans.
- Two boxes of laxative and one of Depends.
- A full gas can, a box of rags, and a lighter.
You might be surprised at what kinds of answers your friends can come up with.
5) Make your status a funny or motivational quote. Some of my favorites:
-Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
-The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory
-You spend the first 2 years of children's life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 telling them to sit down and shut-up.
-Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause children.