- HTML : to define the content of web page.
- CSS : to define the structure and stylize web page.
Three building blocks of web technology
1. HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
2. CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- Web Browser APIs are the APIs which are already inside web browser and are parts of web browser. These APIs are able to read data from computer environment to perform some task. Some examples are Geo-location API, DOM API, Canvas and WebGL API, Audio and Video APIs.
- Third Party APIs are not build into web browser and you need to download them from manufacturers website. Some examples are Google Map API, JQuery API.
- If you want to open a web page in your browser, you need to open a tab first. This tab is the execution environment of the browser and code written in web page gets executed here. Code running in one tab cannot affect directly the code running in another tab. This is browser security feature.
ECMA-262 1st + 2nd edition
ECMA-262 3rd edition
1.5 + array extras + array and string generics + E4X
1.6 + Pythonic generators + iterators + let
1.7 + generator expressions + expression closures
July 27, 2010
1.8.2 + new features for ECMA-262 5th edition compliance
- Giving the user more control over the browser.
- It Handling dates and time.
- It Detecting the user's browser and OS,
- It is light weighted.
© 2018 Lalit Kumar