How I Turned My Life Around After Losing Everything
I Lost It All
I have been asked how I managed to turn my life around after suffering from the most horrific divorce in California. I was married to a wealthy Dentist who had connections. His brother is a Judge, and another one of his brothers is a lawyer. They raked my over the coals together, and I left a very rich guy to move in with my mother and struggle to pay off debts.
Fortunately, I have survived and I am making a very handsome living from my online work.
The first thing I did was I gained friends in the marriage counseling and relationship psychology field, so that I could learn as much as possible about men and what I have been through. I started guest blogging at,Entrepreneur Lady. Where women have come to me for advice, and I began writing here at Hubpages and WebAnsers. Now, Without even getting a job, I am earning my income.
You can do the exact same thing. Here I will explain exactly what worked for me, and avoid telling you about the things that did not work out. It takes energy, drive and determination, but it really can work. Thank you God!
Please start a new email right now,because you will need a business email where your business won't get mixed into your personal emails.
Also, please have a pad of paper or tablet, because I am going to ask you to join some sites, and you will want to write down your password and username, and have a good place to keep track of things.
1) There are blogs out there that are making thousands every month. It is a matter of going to Google's Blogger and starting a blog on an issue that you are very passionate about or knowledgeable of. If you are diligent and post information every day, you will see increasing traffic. After you get that surge in traffic, promote your blog on your facebook profile, or create a facebook fan page and dedicate it to your blog. A good way to start monetizing your blog is to join Kontera, AdSense, or Chikita, and allow those sites to place ads on your blog.
2) Now that your blog us set up, you should join this site by clicking hubzz. The way this works is, there are a lot of hubbers here who will see your articles right away and the traffic they create right away will give your hubpage a better rank in Google searches. Now you can link your blog to the articles you wright here. It works like a charm.
3)Join WebAnswers. While you are waiting for your hubpages and blogs to mature into dollars, WebAnswers will pay out quickly. Its easy too. All you do is ask and answer questions. To join StartHere.
4) After you have written for hubpages and are receiving a decent monthly income from that site with some help from your blog. Its time to get serious. Write an eBook. Just use your work processor and make sure your book is at least 20 pages and no more than 200 pages. Publishing your first eBook is a learning experience, and your style will improve over time. Here is a list of places to publish your eBook.
More Money Making Blogs and Articles
- How to Own Your Own Business Writing a Book
Writing a book is the fantasy of many entrepreneurs. Self publishing online is entirely possible. You can be an author and publisher.Learning how to own your own business by writing a book can be challenging but well worth the effort. You may have yo
- Ways to Make a Lot of Money
Google AdSense is by far the best way to monetize your blog. It has very targeted ads that are placed on your blog. You can make money blogging through amazon and other affiliates too. Some blogs that are very successful are on subjects that are very
- Entrepreneur Maker
True Crime Stories
- Paul Kelly & Dorothy Mackaye; Hollywood Crime & Scandal in the 1920s Jazz Age
The love triangle scandal that rocked Hollywood. Dorothy Mackaye, Paul Kelly, and Ray Raymond. This remains one of the most famous Hollywood scandals of all time. It contains murder, betrayal, and lust. All the components for a great Hollywood movie.
- Robert Chambers, The Preppie Murderer
The Preppie Murder happened on August 26, 1986. Robert Chambers murdered Jennifer Levin in Central Park.
- The Case of William Desmond Taylor. Murder in Hollywood
The unsolved murder of William Desmond Taylor was cracked wide open by silent film director, King Vidor in 1967. Mary Miles Minter, Mabel Normand and many others were all suspects. Thomas Woolwine the Los Angeles district Attorney was being paid by C